The Birthplace at Lutheran Hospital
From our in-depth prenatal classes and support groups to childbirth and post-delivery support, The Birthplace team at Lutheran Hospital is excited to be part of your journey into parenthood. Expert physicians, specially trained nurses and a dedicated support staff deliver the family-focused care you expect with the attention to detail that every mom-to-be needs. It is all part of our commitment to making this the first of many joyful memories for you and your baby. We are pleased to offer:
- Free prenatal classes and support groups for those delivering at The Birthplace
- Valet parking
- Spacious, cozy private rooms with amenities for mom and her support person
- Special chimes that play overhead to announce baby's arrival to the entire hospital
- NICU services – just in case!
- A secure unit for increased safety
- Breastfeeding assistance from internationally board-certified lactation consultants
- Assistance with postpartum depression
Explore all The Birthplace has to offer by calling (260) 435-7338(260) 435-7338 to schedule a tour.