Backed by a unit of prehospital, emergency, intensive care, surgery and rehabilitation personnel, Lutheran Hospital's Verified Trauma Center is here to answer the call when critical situations arise.
Answering the call across the region.
Supported by a team of experienced trauma medical doctors, our trauma center is consistently finding new ways to improve triage times and provide quality patient care. From door-doctor, we are focused on delivering efficient emergency trauma care.
Offering verified Level II adult and pediatric trauma care, the American College of Surgeons has recognized Lutheran Hospital for their 24/7 dedication to providing optimal care for critically injured patients.
Lutheran Hospital has also received the highest level of chest pain center accreditation from the American College of Cardiology Accreditation Services.
Our dedicated team of trauma medical doctors, who combine for more than 50 years of trauma experience, along with specially trained trauma nurses, are committed to providing services such as:
- Multidisciplinary team standing bedside upon patient's arrival
- Computed tomography (CT) scanner
- Advanced trauma life support (ATLS)
- Trained/board-certified emergency physicians
- 15 minute response time for trauma surgeons (Level II traumas)
- Backup trauma surgeon on-call
- Orthopedic surgeon (with backup surgeon on-call)
- Neurosurgeon (with backup surgeon on-call)