Patient & Visitors Info
Lutheran Hospital offers ample parking, including:
- A large lot near the main entrance and emergency department
- Parking garages to the left (south parking garage) and right (north parking garage) as you enter the campus from West Jefferson Blvd.
- A large lot at the rear of the hospital near the Heart Pavilion entrance
Free valet parking is available Monday through Friday as follows:
- Main entrance 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Cancer Center 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Heart Pavilion 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
After hours, keys can be retrieved from the security desk located in the emergency department.
While Lutheran Hospital has open visiting hours, patients also require rest to help with healing and recovery. Learn more about visiting guidelines here.
Latex balloons are not permitted inside Lutheran Hospital. This is for the protection of all patients and relates to a common allergy. Mylar balloons are permitted. Most area florists and gift shops are aware of this limitation.
Please check with a nurse before bringing any food or drink to a patient. Many patients are on a restricted diet, necessary for a variety of tests and procedures.
Our chaplain's support you and your family spiritually while in the hospital, regardless of faith or religious affiliation. Please click here for more information on pastoral care.
Smoking, e-cigarettes, vaping devices and all similar products are prohibited on Lutheran Hospital's campus.
No firearms, weapons or alcohol of any kind are permitted.
Lutheran Hospital has the right to remove any person from our grounds if dangerous, disruptive or otherwise unacceptable behavior is displayed.